Validation of Programmes by Kingston University
On February 5th, 2020 a panel from Kingston University visited IIAD to carry out the validation process initiated for the Fashion Business Management (FBM) and the Fashion Design programmes offered by IIAD. The process was concluded successfully and IIAD is proud to announce that the students who will enrol for the following programmes will now get an international degree:
- B.A. (Hons) Fashion Business Management
- M.A. Fashion Business Management
- M.A. Fashion Design.
The validating panel included:
* Damian Chapman (Head of the Design School, Kingston School of Art) – In Attendance
* Professor Trish Reid (Pro Vice-Chancellor, Education) – Chair
* Professor Jane Lindsay (Associate Dean, Learning and Teaching, Faculty of Health, Social care and Education) – Internal Panel Member
* Dr. Jonathan Gander (Head of Department of Creative and Cultural Industries, Kingston School of Art) – Internal Panel Member
* Adrien Roberts (Director of Education, Academia Costume & Moda) – External Panel Member
* Molshre Pachauri (Industry lead, Fashion) – External Panel Member
* Syed Islam (Interim Deputy Academic Registrar) – Validation Officer
Kingston University is ranked No. 1 in Design and Crafts in the UK by University League Tables 2020 and IIAD’s collaboration with Kingston University ensures that the education the students receive is benchmarked against the best in the world.
IIAD looks forward to many more years of collaborative partnership with Kingston University!