Over the last 15 years, Rohin Sher has specialised in understanding, measuring and talking about the adverse effect of modern architecture, interior practices on our environment.
His diverse experiences have given him a great platform to explore the seemingly unresolvable conflict between modernity and old craft based practices. His B.Arch. (CEPT University – Ahmedabad) helped him deeply appreciate the classical and vernacular architectural tradition of India. His M.Sc. (Sustainable Environmental Design – London) at the prestigious and influential Architectural Association School of Architecture gave him the intellectual, technical and analytical know-how to question the commercialised misuse of mainstream “Sustainability”. He is equally sensitive to the role of construction in this debate, having spent a year learning Construction technology.
In the past, Rohin contributed to significant architectural and interior design projects in well-known architectural design practices such as Morphogenesis (Delhi), PRP Architects (London) and Dean
D’Cruz (Goa), apart from others. His international experience includes a fully sponsored 6 months long exchange program offered by the Zurich University of Applied Sciences in Winterthur, Switzerland. Apart from teaching and writing, Rohin is very involved in his own professional design studio called StudioSher. Besides designing many of his own architectural & interior projects he has also helped other architects acquire low-energy building certifications, the most notable among these being a certified Net Zero Carbon equivalent residential project in London.
- De-mystifying “Sustainability” in Architecture & Interior Design
- Storytelling as a way to understand oneself
- Building competence towards professional practice
Other Teaching Engagements:
- Juror – Industrial Design Trophy for the Zonal NASA Convention, Zonal NASA Convention,
Zone 2 at RBSA, Surat (9th to 11th September, 2018)
- Adjunct faculty – Interior Architecture Department, Pearl Academy, Noida (2015- 2018) 
External Juror at ITM University, Gwalior (2015-2018)
- Computation and model making WORKSHOP on environmental design, at the 58th NASA
India convention in Surat, India (31st Jan – 05 Feb 2016)”
- Introduction to Environmental Design workshop – Lovely Professional University, Phagwara:
- Presentation to M.Des. Interior Design students at CEPT University Ahmedabad (2010)