Dr. Sunita Gupta Konwar has over 30 years of experience in teaching. She completed her PhD in Economics from Mumbai University and thereafter headed the Department of Economics at a college in Mumbai University. She went onto work as Dean PGDM with IILM-Management Institute at Lodhi Road. She also shared her knowledge with students in other institutes such as ISBF, JIMS, IIPM, Asia Pacific & TERI as a visiting and contract faculty. One of her many distinguished accolades includes researching and publishing papers globally in the field of Public Finance, laying emphasis on Internal Public Debt. From 2010 till 2018 she worked with Pearl Academy taking care of courses like MA in Fashion Marketing and BA in Fashion Business Management. In the year 2012 she completed her Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) from NTU – UK, and was awarded a distinction.
Some of her Special Achievements are:
1. Head CSR – Successfully carried out three CSR Projects – PEARL- SETU project, Tihar Jail Project, Bliss foundation Project and Purkal Project.
2. Principals and Teachers training courses on “Value Creating Education Pedagogy for Higher Education in the 21st Century”
3. Took care of admissions and conducted workshops for students of various schools and colleges.
4. Conducted workshops on Research methodology and skill of writing academic papers for Faculty members of Pearl Academy
5. International Lecture series – Lecture at INTI – Malaysia and collaboration with Pearl and INTI for online lectures.
6. HR Summit & Startup – 7th October 2016 – “Spirit of Entrepreneurship”.
7. Awarded the Best Teacher by Mumbai University in the year 1995.